SR - Oct 30 - Nov 1

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Oct 27 02:39:19 PST 1998

Hi there,

I'm afraid that attendance from our group will be some what lacking.  These
are the folks I know can't make it.  I don't know about the rest.

Gilli - working
Darcy - working
Talon - working
Lousie - Day after surgery

It's a shame not to be able to go to events so close; but hey, some times I
can't even make it to our own because of work.  On the bright side for me,
it's all going to be over time.

Wish I could be there.

Gilli