SR - Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Sep 10 16:36:00 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  The Bryn Gwlad Brewers' Guild will have work day this Saturday,
  September 12th at 1 PM.

  We will spend the work day bottling 2 beers and a cider, as well as
  working on decorations and/or logistics for the fundraising tavern at
  our Baronial fall event.

  Anyone who would like to help is welcome to show up!

  Here is a map to help you find your way. It's no way near to any known
  scale.

  ||                                            ||        .
  ||                                            ||        |\
  ||B               A ||X        |W             ||L     N |
  ||u               rS||---------|o             ||a       |
  ||r               re||Choquette|o             ||m
  ||n               oc||         |d             ||a
  ||e               yo||         |r             ||r
                    Keonig / 2222                  -> To I-35

  The address is 1502 Choquette. The phone number is 323-9722.

  I hope to see you there! (Yes, I know some of you far away can't make it!)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "If you want my views of history
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   then there is something you should know.