SR - Describing Our Region

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Sep 15 07:03:42 PDT 1998

	Greetings All,

	On the way to work this morning, I was pondering a few things
concerning our region, what it feels like to live here and how I might
describe it. I then began to wonder how others who live here may also
describe the region. I know that our region is large and defies a single
description, such as "hilly", but is there an aspect to our land, or for
that matter for the people who live here, that springs to mind? I'm just
curious what others here might come up with.

	With respect to all,
	Pendaran, Bryn Gwlad