SR - SRFP Stuff

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 15 09:28:56 PDT 1998

Greetings, this is Gilli.

A while back (18 August) I said that I would make Camp Finlaysin, Fort Hood,
TX   "avaliable for SRFP, War practice, segie engine practice, etc.,  the
Sunday of Archery's Revel and the weekends of each of the arrow making
parties out there."

Here are the dates I have the site reserved.  There is NO site fee.
29 Nov. 98 (Sunday of Archer's Revel)
18 - 20 Dec. 98 (Arrow Making Party)
8 -10 Jan. 99 (Arrow Making Party)
29 - 31 Jan. 99 (Arrow Making Party)

My appologies for any scheduling problems this may cause.  I had to juggle
my work and the Camp's schedules.

"We will also cook (FREE) Sunday breakfast for any one who spends Saturday
night on site.  In addition, each arrow making party will have a pot luck
dinner Saturday evening.  We will provde the meat."  Please let us know if
you plan to attend so we'll be prepared.

This schedule will also be posted to the Black Star.

Thanks

Gilli

gilli at seacove.net