SR - Ravensfort

eirik eirik at n-link.com
Wed Sep 16 10:08:56 PDT 1998

Well I can tell you this much. I have been getting as much if not more than
the Ravensfort site has. I'm not flooded yet but eventually we will if this
keeps up. The ground was so dry that it is still sooking up but it's
starting to get close to being over saturated. That's all I can tell you I'm
from Killeen.
Keyna