SR - Defender of the Fort

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Sep 21 11:52:42 PDT 1998

	Greetings, unto my good cousin, and to all in the Southern
Region,

	Baron David mentioned that it was perhaps warm at Raven's Fort,
and I do agree with him. Yet the over warm conditions did not suppress
the spirit or enjoyment of the event. I greatly enjoyed fighting in the
tournament, and met many a doughty fighter upon the field. I was most
impressed that, in spite of the heat, no tempers flared and everyone had
a good time.

	I wish to thank the many diligent water bearers in Ravens Fort,
who braved the sun to keep us alive. Though the sweat poured from my
brown throughout the day, never did I thirst, and for that, I give you
my thanks.

	I also wish to thank Their Excellencies Raven Fort for the warm
(no pun intended) reception given to my lady and I, and for supply of
dry, albeit toasty weather.

	Yours Most Sincerely,
	Pendaran, Bryn Gwlad