SR - Cortisol

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Sep 3 16:51:11 PDT 1998

On 3 Sep 98, at 15:18, Dennis Grace wrote:

> When we see ne of these bruises oozing down our leg under the
> effect of gravity,

ahhh, old memories of the morning excra-meditation sessions and
contemplating the wonderous colors that the thigh bruises would turn ...
back in the simpler (and much more foolish) days where armour consisted
of freon cans, hockey gloves, and cups ... and you faced some seriously
*scary* weapons (anyone remember the dreaded "truck tire great axes" ...
grin).

> and think of emboli (plural??) our cortisol levels start to rise....

wasn't "embolus" a suggested principality name?  so that would make us
"emboli" (sounds vaguely gallic ...)

'wolf

... left service with the state of texas and the cortisol levels much better now