SR - [Fwd: Mists, Cynagua, vs other principalities]

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 4 08:38:39 PDT 1998

Meadbh forwarded:
>My gut feeling is that the principalities were mainly formed to make it
>possible for more people to wear crowns.   I've heard that the residence
>requirements for the Principality lists are not strictly enforced. That
>means that there are 7 chances in the central West to win a crown or
>coronet
>-- three crowns a year, two coronets in each principality.
>
>Finnvarr

Which is proof that the human thought process doesn't vary a whole lot from
region to region. ;->  Sure, more folks would have the opportunity to vie
for a coronet; that's one reason among many. I think it will be exciting
and very special for whoever wins the first coronet, and it'll be neat to
"be there" and see history in the making.

Aquilanne