SR - Describing Our Region

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Sep 15 10:06:23 PDT 1998

On 15 Sep 98, at 9:48, Martin, Brian wrote:

>  *sigh* I meant a physical or psychological description of our
> region.

"land of the scatterlings" .... most of our recent (historically) ancestors all
came here from somewhere else, usually driven out of their homes for one
reason or another.  "haven" ???

"reststop" ... hopefully my descendents will be intelligent enough to leave
here and head out and up off the rock

sometimes "hell" or "purgetory" ... my keltoi genetics are *not* well suited
for the heat & humidity

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves