SR - Describing Our Region

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Sep 16 07:56:56 PDT 1998

	So does that make Calontir the Nation of the Unspecified Heart?
That's sort of what happened when someone put the Welsh words for "hill"
and "country" together. Bryn Gwlad, literally translated into Welsh
means "Nation of the Unspecified Hill". Bryn Dir means "Hilly Country".
Folks need to be careful when attempting translations. :)

	Pendaran,
	Baron of the Nation of the Unspecified Hill