SR - On-line Ansteorra : The Next Generation...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 26 15:27:29 PDT 1999

Good Morning,

  For those not wanting to go through the archives, I have put the
  proposal up on a webpage.

http://southern.ansteorra.org/server.html

  I'm sorry I did not do this sooner, but I mistakenly did not expect
  there to be that much demand for people wanting the full details. I
  will not make that mistake again.

  If you still have concerns, I will address them as soon as possible.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your Gods?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!