SR - Lion's Tale

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Thu Apr 29 19:31:19 PDT 1999

First of all, thanks to Daniel and Aelfwyn for going through all of the
trouble to check on the possibility of the many names for the region
passing the College of Heralds review.  Second, thanks to Duncan for
getting the Lion's Tale published.  Please, all of you who are on-line,
make copies and get them out to the populace in your area.

On the matter of voting on the name for the region, we have had some
discussion in the past.  Everyone should read Daniels article on voting,
COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. Then discuss it with others, we need to have
agreement that this is the best way to vote for a name for the region.
If someone has a better idea, they need to bring it up ASAP and let
everyone know exactly how it will work. The people of the region can then
decide which way they want to vote on the name.

For now, let's get the Lion's Tale out to the people so they know what is
going on. Then we can get a ballot form together and send it to all of
the groups in the region for voting.

Again, thanks to Duncan, Daniel and Aelfwyn for their work.

Ivar