SR - Server Fundraiser

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Wed Apr 28 10:30:23 PDT 1999

***Please do not use a group reply or reply all to this message***

Greetings,

There will be a raffle at ATYC to help raise money to buy a server for the
Kingdom.  The drawing for the raffle will be Saturday evening during the feast.
The plan is for all the items donated for the raffle to be on display in the hall on
Friday and Saturday.

I know I will have tickets for sale at Steppes Warlord and at ATYC.  You or
your agent must be present to win because you will have a choice of prizes
(how many is yet to be determined).

I need help!  Please contact me if you would like to donate an item for the
raffle or if you would like to help with the raffle.

I am not on the regional lists so please reply to me privately.

Baroness Mirrim of Bristol
Treasurer of Ansteorra
mirrim at moritu.net

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"