SR - Late Entry

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Aug 10 12:02:35 PDT 1999

Daniel wrote....

>  It's the untruths
>-- the accusation of rigging, of non-periodness -- that hurt me.

I, for one, would like to go on the record for thanking Daniel, AElfwyn,
Sosha, and the many other
people who have done what I consider to be a fine job of helping this region
choose a name. There has been open discussion at meetings and fighter
practices and on the mailing lists while making sure that the discussion was
not email only (including the rule that no decisions could be made via
email).

Many people have worked hard to make this process fair and correct and I
thank them.

Pendaran