SR - Late Entry

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 07:46:51 PDT 1999

Heilsa Good my Brother and Neighbor Timo and all our Friends and Folk...

>IMHO, if a group like Ravensfort is so split on the issue that no one is
>gonna be happy no matter what the decision, then another possibility is the
>group joining the Coastal region, where there is no name and/or
>principality
>issue currently.

Sure it's split...everyone wants (or doesn't want) a particular name for a
number of reasons. Some of them valid, some just plain silly... I feel that
when the votes are tallied there will be a different story seen. 'Tis quite
possible that there will be several good choices to pick from. Some of the
write-in's may well be fine names as well. I'm working on a new name right
now...I'll see if I can get it documented either with our resident German
expert and/or at Pennsic. I'll let you all know when I get back from the
War...

As far as Raven's Fort joining the Coastal Region...I would like to see us
remain in the Southern Region, at least for the foreseeable future. I have
nothing against the Coastal Region, a great many of my good friends and
neighbors live there...*grin*...I just think that the groups that make up
the Southern Region have a whole lot going for them and we seem to "play"
with them a lot more than we "play" with the Coastal folk... 'Course I could
be wrong...

>Timo

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk....
Kief