ANST-Announce - Estrealla A&S classes...

Magdalena Asmerit di Venezia blackpel at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:48:47 PDT 1999

From: Mistress Magdalena Asmerit di Venezia, OP, Autocrat for Estrella War
XVI Arts & Sciences Collegium:

Greetings to the Maintainer of this website!! I am not sure this is the best
way to handle my request but it never hurts to ask.  Would you please post
this to your website with/ or without a link to either blackpel at hotmail.com
for teachers response and/or www.estrellawar.com for list of classes thus
far.  In any event, would you reply to say yes or no. Thank you for your
time on this matter.

Greetings from Mistress Magdalena Asmerit di Venezia, OP, Autocrat for
Estrella War XVI Arts & Sciences Collegium:

I am looking for those gentles who would be interested in teaching this year
at Estrella War XVI's Arts & Sciences Collegium, February 16 - 21, 2000.
Last year we had teachers from more than half the known world and would like
to invite members of your group to participate. I am hoping that I can count
on you to steer possible teachers our way.  Last year we had close to 100
classes and they were very diverse.

There will be classes Thursday & Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (lunch break is from
12:00-!:00pm), Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm (no lunch break), and Sunday
9:00am-12:00pm. There are at least 5 classrooms per hour. All classes are to
be at least 1 hour long and there is room on the schedule for workshops
(multiple classes to be held over the War or classes that last up to 4
hours).

We will be holding a Teachers Tea on Saturday from 3:00-5:00pm.  This is an
opportunity for the teachers to get together and talk about what they do
best.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.  If you have questions
please contact me at blackpel at hotmail.com. Further information can be found
at the Estrella War XVI website (www.estrellawar.com).

If you have any questions please contact me at blackpel at hotmail.com or call
me at 602-954-2337 (call between 6-9:30pm).

Estrella War XVI Collegium Teacher Information
Please e-mail or mail the following information to blackpel at hotmail.com.

SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Address:
E-Mail:
Phone:
Class/s you will be teaching:
Class Description:
Type of class:		Lecture    Hands on	Workshop
How long is the class:
Class Limit:                                      Age Limits (if any):
Cost of class: (please try to keep the class fee below $5)
1st Best Time:                                    2nd Best Time:
(Classes will be scheduled from 9am-5pm Thursday & Friday, 9am-3pm Saturday,
9am-12 noon Sun)
Any special instructions/tools, etc:
SCA and/or Mundane Bio