SR - big sigh

Zimmermann, Leonard zimmerml at kci1.com
Wed Aug 11 07:44:11 PDT 1999

Pendaran the Stubborn wrote:

> 	Wow, call me stubborn, but I'm not ready to give up
> just because two
> or three people post messages saying that people don't like any of the
> names. I'm not ready to believe that the entire region is
> split based on a
> handful of emails.

Here, here! I still say there is a lot of support out here! And even if we
find out that the majority of folks aren't interested in the names presented
so far, why should that stop us from thinking of more? I sympathize with
those who feel frustrated and let down by a few who would convince you this
is a fruitless effort, but many of us still have heart that this is a
worthwhile endeavor. If you wish to step away from the process to gather
heart in other activities I think that's always a great idea. Do what you
think is fun, but please help those of us who still find this part of the
process fun to not be pulled away from that enjoyment in the process. Pretty
please.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)