SR - big sigh

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Wed Aug 11 08:00:19 PDT 1999

Although not the local senechal, I submit that our group is pretty darned
excited about having a name too.  But then Tempio hasn't striven for
excellence in the department of malcontentedness yet.  Maybe if we work on
it harder...

Let's at *least* look at the bloomin results of the poll before we throw
this whole sucker on the Monty Python cart-o-death... jeez.  I'm betting we
have a good response on at _least_ Campleone but to dismiss it here without
having looked at what the results of those who cared enough to participate
in it is just... well... just conceited.

Dieterich
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and  "mental illness". -Dave Barry