SR - Late Entry

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Aug 11 05:04:54 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Pug said something like:  The Northern Region is named after it's Regional
Herald.

OK, that seems like a pretty good idea.  What's our regional heralds name?
Where's my Black Star.....Well, let's see.  Our regional herald is the
Twilight Herald.  So if we named the region after the herald (do you see it
coming :) ) would we be the Twilight Zone? :)

Bad Gilli, bad Gilli.  Back to the vote, hurry, run. :)

Gilli

Is it me or is it starting to get hot in here.
Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  Void where prohibited.  Your mileage
may vary.  :)