SR - big sigh

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Wed Aug 11 08:10:34 PDT 1999

On 11 Aug 99, at 9:26, Martin, Brian wrote:

> 	Wow, call me stubborn, but I'm not ready to give up just because two
> or three people post messages saying that people don't like any of the
> names.

I agree. I have not suggest we not name the region, just that none of
the names do us justice. If the votes show that everyone but me
really loves one of those names, I'm wrong. If "none of the above"
wins, we can try again -- perhaps with a different approach.

I wish we had split the "none of the above" entry on the ballot in to
two categories:
- Don't name this region
and
- None of these names -- let's try again.

Maybe that would have settled the question of whether of not to
name it.

Christian Doré