SR - Regional Seneschal

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sun Dec 12 17:42:44 PST 1999

Sorry....bout that....

Wrong button.....

However, I still think Sosha needs a round of applause for her work .

Niklas....

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality