SR - Regional Seneschal

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Dec 12 20:28:16 PST 1999

Rumors can't survive were there is the truth.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)