ANST-Announce - Fw: Official Schedule of Winter Coronation 2000

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Dec 19 17:43:12 PST 1999

Greetings to all of you from the Stewards of Winter Coronation 2000,

Attached (in Word 97 and a text file) and copied below is the schedule for Coronation this coming January.  Please note the time of the Kings Champion Tourney.  I was told Alaric feels his Champion Contestants should be ready at a moments notice.  Also limited showers are available, on site, contact stewards for more information.

Their Highnesses have indicated to me that they will be conducting their activities as close to this schedule as possible without reguard to "SCA time."  There will also be a Laurels planning meeting, a Nobles Archery Tourney, Children's Activities, Full Service Heraldic Consultations, A Kingdom Insignia Diaplay/Competition, Merchants and other activities planned by our Entertainment Coordinator.

Check out http://sharon.pelfrey.com/C001.htm for more information.

Thank you for your time and we'll see you at Coronation,
Lady Arabella and Mistress Stella

Official Schedule of Winter Coronation 2000

Time Activity Where

8:00 a.m. Site opens Great Hall

8:30 a.m. Armor Inspection begins List Field Outside

9:00 a.m. Kings Champion Tourney begins Promptly List Field Outside

Children's Activities Begins Kitchen Staging Area

10:00 a.m. Nobles Archery Tourney Archery Field Outside

Laurel's Planning Meeting (lasting 1 ½ hour) Inside the Bar

Full Service Heraldic Consultations opens Great Hall

(Heraldic will be open whenever there is no court until feast begins)

11:00 a.m. Children's Activities Breaks for Lunch Kitchen Staging Area

11:30 a.m. Side Board Luncheon begins Bar Pass through

12:00 noon

1:00 p.m. Daffydd & Octavia Stepping Down Court Platform in Great Hall

Children's Activities Resumes Kitchen Staging Area

2:00 p.m.

3:00 p.m. Stepping Down Court Closes Platform in Great Hall

Children's Activities Closes Kitchen Staging Area

3:30 p.m. Alaric & Kayleigh Coronation Platform in Great Hall

4:00 p.m.

4:30 p.m. Alaric & Kayleigh Sit in State Platform in Great Hall

(for Presentations while stage is being prepared)

5:00 p.m. Series of Required Meetings in This Order Inside the Bar

    a.. - Great Officers of State
    b.. - Baron and Baronesses
    c.. - All Peers
    d.. - Centurions and White Scarves
Children's Activities resumes Upstairs in the Loft

6:00 p.m.

6:30 p.m. Feast Begins Great Hall

7:00 p.m.

7:30 p.m. Children's Activities Closes for the Evening

8:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m. Feast concludes Great Hall

10:00 p.m.

11:00 p.m. Clean up begins Great Hall