SR - Regional Name

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Mon Dec 13 12:14:10 PST 1999

I understand Bjornsborg wanting to have input on the name, but doing it in this
fashion invalidates the previous results sent to the Crown IMO.  They should
be tallyed in with the rest of the results using the same method.  OR, all the
individual votes from all the groups in the Southern Region should be sent to
the Crown.

BTW, are all 4 groups who weren't counted in the last poll going to be having
votes and sending results to the Crown, or is it just the squeakiest wheel that
gets attention?

Mirrim

> For those who may be interested...
>
> Tonight, Bjornsborg will vote on the Southern Regional name.  Because of
> Seneschalate concerns that some of us have already seen the
> once-considered-final tallies, our vote will be given to Their Majesties
> as a block separate from that of the other groups who voted earlier.  I am
> assuming that the results will be tallied and posted sometime in the near
> future.
>
> Isobel

> tasks.

Work Smarter, Play Harder, Live Simpler.