SR - CHILDREN REJOICE!!! (parents, too)

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:27:51 PST 1999

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Sir Dieterich says:
>The BEST news just hit, gang.  I hold, in my hot little hands, the
official
>word from the society childrens cooridinator, Julleran da Maestre, the
final
>verdict from the society senechal on BOFFER.
>
>The bottom line:  it's completely and totally up to us as a kingdom how
we
>wish to handle it.  It can either fall under the marshallate (smile,
Kief;
>you're on candid kingdom!) or under the senechallate through the
minister of
>children.  It in no way violates the society's insurance issues and we
don't
>*have* to have any additional forms for consent so long as mommy and/or
>daddy is present.
>
>That's it.

[Lyonel jumps up and does happy dance!]

I'm responding not just as a parent but as a fighter.  This will help us
close the age gap and make for a smoother transition into armored combat
for 18-year-olds.

Let's do it.  Do we have a base set of rules to work from?  Can we get a
set posted to the Chivalry list?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?????

vostre cozyn
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace