SR - Interesting Idea.....

Dan Roberts dan at entc.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 24 08:19:10 PST 1999

Why not have a Southern Festival(one event) at which all the competitions are held? Do it once a reign and have the southern groups rotate it around.
It would eliminate too many weekends and pull in different groups that might not see each other that much.

                                                            Ivan The Hedgehog

Bob So eloquently said....
>Greetings and Hi there,

>We have seven groups in the region: Bjornsborg, Bryn Gwlad, Ffynnon >Gath,
>Middleford, Raven's Fort, Shadowlands and Tempio (it would be eight if we
I>nclude Emerald Keep).

>What I suggest is that in a rotational manner each group does one of the
>events each year.  For example: Middleford might do A&S this year, >Archery the next, Rapier the third year, Chivalic the forth and so on while each of the other groups are doing the same thing.  Every one gets their chance to do each event.  Should there be eight groups and only seven events; either

come up with another event or each group would get a bye in the rotation.