SR - Regional champions

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at shield.com
Wed Feb 24 16:44:02 PST 1999

I'd rather have the first one start out simple.  How about rapier,
chivalric, and archery/missile?  That would leave the arts open for a
southern regional indoor arts display, competition, and classes that some
other ambitious person could jump into.

Since you are volunteering to be the steward, it's up to you to decide what
you would like to deal with and who will do what.  Since this is a first
time thing, I would suggest that you pull from those that you know in
different groups from the south that you can count on to come through for
you without a lot of babysitting.  You know, the uber-organizers from the
various groups.  Gosh, just off the top of my head I can name at least one
from each southern regional group.

Jehanne