SR - Interesting Idea.....

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:02:23 PST 1999

Ivar,

At the SR meeting at our Rattestoet event last spring, HE Jehanne sort
of playfully nominated Sir Corwin to hold the first SR Warlord event.
He agreed to do it.  He then asked me to autocrat it. Dates were sent in
for a spring event.  We never heard back on a date.  When I checked with
the new regional senechal she said that an event for a SR champion of
any kind had to be sponsored by three groups within the region and for
us to get together with two other groups and send in another date
request.  This was the first I'd heard of this.

Anyway, the point is, if this is so, Ffynnon Gath would like to one of
the three to sponsor SR Warlord.

Jan