SR - I need a ride to war....

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Sat Feb 27 15:33:32 PST 1999

Greetings!

I hear there's going to be some painting at war!  I no longer wield a
foil but I can a brush!!!

I'd like to go to Gulf Wars but need a ride / rider.  I can't leave
Houston until Friday 11:30 A.M. (bummer!) and would like to ride with /
have another ride with me.  Anyone else have this same schedule?

I live right off of Dairy Ashford and I 10, so there wouldn't be any
major detours in case someone from further west would be driving
through.

Hmmm, bribes.....  very chocolaty brownies....if you are a fellow
painter, a pallet full of paint....I'll even paint your group's next
event's announcements that you mail out (you create, I paint..), if you
are a fighter, I give great shoulder rubs for after the Saturday melees,
hmmm... ....other bribes forthcoming as soon as I come up with them!

Thanks in advance for any help given!

Curstaidh Magorlick