SR - I need a ride to war....

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Sun Feb 28 18:39:59 PST 1999

Thanks for the thought, anyway.  By the way, I think I'll be able to fly out to
New Orleans Friday afternoon.  At least this a possiblity.  Do you know anyone
who might be able to pick me, and possible a friend who is also flying, up?
Gas would be repaid and I'll treat for dinner - a really GOOD dinner.   We'd
need to be picked up approx. 8 pm.
: )

Curstaidh