SR - Moving to San Antonio

Timothy of Glastonbury timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 16:26:37 PST 1999

Greetings,

My name is Timothy of Glastonbury and there is an extreme likelihood
that just following Gulf Wars (the next weekend) I will be moving into
the San Antonio area.  It is not 100% yet, but what I would really
like to know (in private email please) is some information about good
areas to look for an apartment, general information on SCA events in
the area (I've already been to the Bjornsburg page and know about
Lyonesse), etc.

Anyone willing to give this somewhat job-offer-shocked rapier fighter
from Elfsea assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Timothy of Glastonbury
mka Tim Rayburn
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
(if you see spaces in my email, there are _'s there...)