SR - History of Bryn Gwlad

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Feb 10 00:15:50 PST 1999

I am trying to gather information on the early history of the Barony of Bryn
Gwlad(Austin, TX).  Actually I am looking for the history from before it was
a barony, what I am calling Ante-Baronial Bryn Gwlad.

Bryn Gwlad became a Barony the same day that Ansteorra became a Kingdom.

Were you there?

Did you live in Ante-Baronial Bryn Gwlad?

If you did, then I want to hear from you.  As one of Bryn Gwlad's
historians, I am gathering information on the history of Bryn Gwlad, and
where better to start than at the beginning.

If...

you lived in Ante-Baronial Bryn Gwlad, or

you attended Ansteorra's First Crown Tournament, or

you have a story about Ante-Baronial Bryn Gwlad,

the please write me at

carcassonnais at geocities.com

Conor mac Cinneide
Historian of Bryn Gwlad