SR - Interesting Idea.....

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Feb 23 20:34:51 PST 1999

Greetings all,

Thank you Ivar.  That was pretty much what I had in mind.

However; if we do them twice a year, wouldn't that add two events to each
groups total yearly event total.  Unless ofcourse we get Kingdom to buy off
on this method of us doing *regional* events.  Currently, I believe, for it
to count as a *regional* event, at least three groups within that region
must be particpating in the putting on of the event.

Another possible problem I see with doing them twice a year is the Kingdom
calendar.  It's pretty crowded now.

OTOH doing them only once a year would take 7 years to do one turn.  But
then, aren't we in it for the long haul?

Gilli