SR - Interesting Idea.....

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 16:13:43 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/24/99 10:48:24 AM Central Standard Time,
gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu writes:
snips
<<
 I'll help, Ivar.  Either Co or Assistant.
 Hmmmm....I wonder if BJ will let us corrupt our Fall event into something
 much...bigger.  Do we really have any plans yet, for it?! ;)  I know that
 Dominic has some ideas...

 As I said above...ya want me, ya got me (okay...so that's a loaded
 statement...)..as an Assistant or Co-autocrat!  :)

 Isobel >>

I would be happy to run the light list should you choose to accept my help and
if this event ever gets off the ground  :o)
Ld Pieter Rausch
Southern Regional Rapier Marshal at Large