SR - Interesting Idea.....

Ken Stallman erland at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 24 19:14:54 PST 1999

Michael A Scofield in a fit of idiocy wrote:
Ivar -- I'll regret this, but I volunteer to be the Steward for the first
one (if Bjornsborg gets it or if I can talk everyone into letting BJ do
it just to get it running) -- Runamagi

To which Erland responds

You FOOL!!! (evil laughter). I knew if I waited long enough you would do
something
like this. In a public forum no less, with WITNESSES albeit cyber-spirit types.
Earning a
Pelican just wasn't enough for you was it? Loud protestations you made at every
opportunity telling us all how you had done your share of autocrating forever!
Well
buddy-boy, if I have to drink for Rai, you are now autocrating for ME. Thanks
Ivar!

signed,
That Hard-Working Erland from Bjornsborg