SR - Interesting Idea..... -Reply

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 15:23:07 PST 1999

<< I am strongly against this idea.  As it is Shadowlands has trouble getting
attendance at their events.  This year the Shadowlands chose a weekend when
nothing else with no local conflicts only to have Elfsea change their
Springfaire to that date thereby stealing most of the attendance again.  Two
events would make it even harder for the smaller groups to get attendance at
their local event.

 Why not have the championships as a part of already established regional
events and that way get regional people going to regional events instead of
going outside the region.

 >BTW, all of the "champions" should have a year long >term.)
 I agree.

 Jin Liu Ch'ang
 m.k.a. Norman White
 gn-white at tamu.edu

As I see it the Shadowlands are a part of the southern region and would
benifit just as much as the rest of the region if they toss in some help.

Pieter