SR - Re: JEHANNE'S CHALLENGE

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at shield.com
Fri Feb 26 19:09:09 PST 1999

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!  THE SUCKERS.....AHEM, I MEAN VOLUNTEERS TO
CO STEWARD THE FIRST SOUTHERN REGIONAL EVENT     -IVAR & ISOBEL -

Gail asks,>
Are there any other nice sites out there that would be good for fighting and
horses?

   HOW ABOUT THE CROWN SITE? WEBBERVILLE?  OR THE STONES AT RAVENSFORT

JEHANNE'S CHALLENGE
Ok, Isobel and Ivar, and anyone else who may be listening,
The southern region is a wonderfull  land filled with magical and inspiring
people.  The south is also known for their unique and wonderfull events. I
challenge you to make this event different, special, fantastic, inspiring,
fun, unique to the Southern region.
Championships are very common, many times the only hope for them is that the
tournament becomes "the one to win" (a-la Steppes Warlord).  Lyonel's
suggestion is a very nice start.  How about the rapier tournament?  What
about off the field?  This is a chance to think outside the box, you'll have
B&B's from the whole region there, also Peers from the whole region.  Could
the Lions do something?

My question is asked more for a tournament event, but I have the same
questions for an arts event. You know, like, could all the guilds do
something? , etc.?