SR - SR champions

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 15:10:38 PST 1999

<<
 Ivar,

 I just received a packet from Richard Fairbourne.  It states that the
 regional seneschal has the ability to make a regional event and it does
 not have to be done by three groups, that one will suffice as long as
 the event is regional in nature.

 I'll check with our regional seneschal to see what has happened to our
 request.

 Jan >>
I know that this letter was sent to Ivar but i just had to say that I think
the point of this event would be to have the whole region work together as a
region on the event. So haveing only one or 3 groups doing it would not fall
into the plan of things.

just my 2 pence
Ld Pieter Rausch