SR - SR champions

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:34:34 PST 1999

Piet,

Having the region work together on an event has nothing to do with my
point which was that any one group can sponsor the event.  We had been
told that a regional event had to be sponsored by three groups.  We had
submitted a date request some time ago for SR Warlord and had not been
assigned a date.

Jan