SR - Missed opportunity

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Fri Feb 12 15:52:58 PST 1999

Sir Lyonel
you are not biased in the least, i traveled from gatesville for the event
and had a glorious time, the food was good and the company even better, the
masks and displays ,tablesettings and overall relaxing atmosphere were
stupendous. The Theme with death went over exceptionally well ...I
especially enjoyed hearing that hans was endee prayed for .. but it was
because of those prayers that he was sent to hell...
Dies laughing

and the ewer and chalice that were floating through the room followed by the
stuffed chicken that was saying eat more pork was truely enjoyable( you had
to be there to understand).Much laughter and merriment were had by all and I
truely am looking forward to next year's candalmas, although the next event
steward will have a tough act to follow.

Lady Annora vonKohler