SR - Interesting Idea.....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 23 16:03:38 PST 1999

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> We have seven groups in the region: Bjornsborg, Bryn Gwlad, Ffynnon Gath,
> Middleford, Raven's Fort, Shadowlands and Tempio (it would be eight if we
> include Emerald Keep).
[...]
> Weather is a possible factor each event faces.  I would hope flood prone
> areas would be avoided.

Hmmm. Of the 7 in the region, I think Bjornsborg, Bryn Gwlad, Ffynnon
Gath, Raven's Fort and Tempio have all used sites that have "flooded"
out in the last year or so. Some of these unfortunately even during
events.

That leaves us with Middleford and Shadowlands hosting all of the events.

Hmmm. Sounds good to me. *evil grin*

Ciao,