SR - Interesting Idea.....

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Feb 23 04:46:31 PST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net>
To: <southern at Ansteorra.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: SR - Interesting Idea.....

>Greetings all,
>
>Thank you Ivar.  That was pretty much what I had in mind.
>
>However; if we do them twice a year, wouldn't that add two events to each
>groups total yearly event total.  Unless ofcourse we get Kingdom to buy off
>on this method of us doing *regional* events.  Currently, I believe, for it
>to count as a *regional* event, at least three groups within that region
>must be particpating in the putting on of the event.

You could still have 2 other groups involved in the event to make it a
regional event (i think one group has to be the one carrying the financial
burden).  One group can 'sponsor' the event and at least 2 others can
help... one can support the feast and another group can help organize the
tournament (set up, waterbearers, supplying list poles, etc).. This way,
with 3 groups signed on it becomes a regional event...

meadhbh