SR - Interesting Idea.....

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:11:49 PST 1999

Heilsa my Good and True Brother Pendaran

You penned:

>	I personally think that setting a traditional style for a tourney
>that determines a champion, and then sticking with that style works
better.
>Of course, I could be the only one who feels that way. I will volunteer
>set up and be in charge of the chivalric tournament. In doing so, I'll
poll
>the fighters in the region and see what kind of list they would like to
>have.

My choice would be an "Open Challenge Style Tournament" with a strict
time limit. As much fighting (and Ceremony) as anyone could want...
Points for Fighting... Points for Pomp... Points for Display...

My dos centavos....

Waes Thu Hael neighbors....
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."