SR - Re: Boffers was CHILDREN REJOICE!

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:33:44 PST 1999

Heilsa Lord Charles and all other interested folk...

You wrote thusly:

>Kief av Kiersted wrote:
>> I will post a set of the revised Rules for Boffer to the Chivalric
List
>> for review as soon as possible.

>  Will this be posted only to the Chivaly, and if so, why? What about
>those belt-and-chain-challenged among us who might have good ideas
about
>this? Or is the opionion of those who aren't knights unwelcome?
>  I hope not.

Nope... I was specifically asked to post any possible Rules for Boffer
to the Chiv list. For some strange reason the Chivalry have a bit of
experience in chewing up Rules of Combat and finding possible flaws in
them...

I welcome all comments on Boffer for our kiddos... In fact I have saved
all the comments on the various lists I subscribe to and will take all
things suggested and offer in them under consideration.

I really want to hear from parents their concerns on issues of safety
and standards.....!

To that end I would request that all comments be made on the "Atenveldt"
Rules or other possible sets of Rules for Boffer by
************APRIL 15th****************
Results to be tabulated, hopefully, by the end of April... Barring
unforeseen circumstances we can get an _organized and safe_ program in
place in May (cross your fingers and wish hard) Please sent such
comments privately to    SirKief at hotmail.com      or post them on the
general Ansteorran List so all my view them... As well, HARDCOPY is
appreciated...at least there is a record of suggestions.....

>Lord Charles MacKinnon
>Bryn Gwlad

On a personal note I don't necessarily appreciate, Charles MacKinnon,
your "suspicious attitude" in regards to my motives....... Still, we all
have an opinion.......................

Waes Thu Hael neighbors.....
Kief - EM Ansteorra
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."