SR - Fw: SRFP

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Mon Jan 4 16:33:02 PST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Eirik <eirik at n-link.com>
To: .southern at Ansteorra.ORG <.southern at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Monday, January 04, 1999 6:25 PM
Subject: SRFP

Greetings and Hi There.  This is Gilli.  My little machine is broken for a while, so I'm using Ld Eric's.  Please direct any comments for me to this e-mail address till my computer is back up.

The SRFP will be held Sunday, 10 Jan.1999, hosted by the Shire of Middleford at Camp Finlayson.  Bring your poke'm, smash'em and shoot'em toys to play with.  See the January Black Star for map to site.

Site for the SRFP will be open at 10 AM. (the site will already be open because of the Gilli's arrow making party) Fighting, which will consist of single, team combat and war type stuff will start about 11 AM.  Those with event fighting questions should contact Ld Talon at blackoak at balista.com

Combat Arrow Making will be on going in the Arrow Factory.

For those who do not want to fight or make arrows,  there will be classes.  Classes will start about Noon.  Current classes scheduled are: Heraldry 101, Drop Spinning and Inkle Weaving.  Anyone wishing to teach a class should contact HL Louise at cotton at n-link.com

There will be a pot luck dinner at 4 PM.  The Shire will be providing the meat. Please bring a dish to share.

All SCA rules of conduct apply.

Have a safe trip and see you there.

Gilli