SR - Old subject

Lenny Zimmermann zimmerml at kci1.com
Tue Jan 19 06:17:14 PST 1999

Gilli wrote:

>I will ask the question again.  If they won't do the work now, specificaly
>making award insignia, what makes you think they'll do it after we become a
>principality?

I reiterate what someone mentioned the last time this happened. Maybe it's
not the work that's the problem, it's the challenge that's the problem. You
want 200 insignia? I could easily make a bunch of color copies and shove
string through paper versions of the insignia. Quality counts more, if you
ask me. Your challenge makes me LESS motivated to make insignia. Sorry
Gilli, but I think I've had all I can take of this puling. Gilli, meet my
killfile. Killfile, meet Gilli, you'll be spending a lot of time together.
PLONK!

Lionardo

(Man, I must need coffee this morning!)