SR - Old subject

keyna keyna at n-link.com
Wed Jan 20 00:59:12 PST 1999

So I see that we are back at slamming people again for things that some
folks would like to see done. Yes some don't care for insignia but some do.
And so what if your tired of hearing about it and you consider this an old
subject. well it's not old it is part of the kingdom and if we become a
principality it will be part of it too. With out insignia how would we know
a baron from a king??? If you think that this is an old subject then you
better quit working for the principality because all the things that have to
be done has been done before.
Keyna