SR - Old Subject

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 18:33:09 PST 1999

<<
 I challenged first.   I still hold the field so to speak.  You all beat me
 at mine then I'll accept yours.

 Gilli >>

>From someone who has made mass amounts of queens rapiers. I think you are
missing the point in your clueless try to let the Whole kingdom know how Big
you are for making SO much stuff. Our game is a service game. It is good that
you do a service for the kingdom BUT I would think you could stop pushing it
in all of our faces. Everyone has thier own way for showing thier service.
Your point has been taken with all the respect it is due. Now I ask that you
step back and try a little quiet service like the rest of us.

Ld Pieter Rausch