SR - re:Sr-old subject

darrell daude daude at vvm.com
Tue Jan 19 19:25:58 PST 1999

I had considered writing a response to Ghille's continual attempts to set himself up as the greatest thing since sliced bread however after reading Aquilanne's response, I decide that there was nothing more too be said except perhaps to remind Ghille that this type of attitude is what drove me out of Middleford years ago.  Who wishes to participate with someone who has spent years trying to buy what he could have EARNED from HONEST effort and a small amount of couth.

Konrad