SR - Old subject

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Jan 19 20:27:12 PST 1999

On 19 Jan 99, at 8:57, Casey&Coni wrote:

> Im not sure this is really all that much of an issue right now.  Most
> folks I've spoken with on the subject are very much of a 'baby steps'
> point of view.  First, we get a newsletter; second, a name and device we
> like; Kaz & co. have already taken care of the law issue;  after these are
> done... we'll see.
>
> Although it's a departure from my usual bull-in-a-china-shop approach, it
> really seems to be doing well.  I think slowing the pace to it's present
> level actually has turned out for the best.  I expect Duncan will probably
> have the naming list out shortly and perhaps we can have proposed arms by
> Gulf War.  Perfect timing to promote discussion when all of us will be in
> exactly one area en masse.

a "evolutionary" approach is often much successful longterm than a full-
"revolutionary" one ... especially where major change is warranted and you want
a stable platform to move foreward from, eh?  let things find their own pace
and watch these things grow.

'wolf
... who ejoys sittting by the river